Goolwa Green Thumbs
Do you need help with small gardening tasks?
Goolwa Green Thumbs is a service provided by a team of dedicated volunteers. We provide low cost gardening support and advice for residents with a no noise, no ladder policy.
- Trimming low level plants
- Planting small plants
- Sweeping paths
- Repotting (small to medium plants)
- Advice on garden design, how to establish accessible vegetable, native and waterwise gardens
- $20/hour – low income residents
- $40/hour – all others
Service includes 2 volunteers
Goolwa Green Thumbs is a Goolwa Community Centre social enterprise.
The Goolwa Community Centre is available for hire to groups whenever there are no activities scheduled.
Because of the excellent facilities, it is an ideal venue for meetings, lectures, workshops or group get-togethers.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Reception/waiting area
- Scanning and photocopying service
- Activity room (10-12 people)
- Large studio workshop (15-20 people)
- Smartboard and use of a laptop
- Internet access
- Outdoor area with table and seating
- Disability access-wheelchair access
- Tables and chairs
- Easy street parking
Rooms available for hire at $25/hr or $100/day